Perhaps you’ve longed for a place within the city limits, but without the city hustle. Pull into North Fork at Briargate and discover all the amentities you and your family appreciate about north Colorado Springs: shopping, dining, recreation, and of course the state’s leading district 20 schools, yet with open spaces and natural trails guiding you through native grasses and a chance encounter with antelope and white-tailed deer. It’s the beautiful northern prairie of Colorado Springs that is now today’s newest, destination for convenient, fresh-air living.
North Fork at Briargate is SOLD OUT
- Home prices starting at $300k
- Walkout lots
- District 20 elementary school
- Future city-owned, 11-acre park (which currently is great open space with informal, natural trails)
- Walking distance to Pine Creek High School
- Minutes drive to shopping and restaurants